e diel, 8 korrik 2007

Real Estate Transaction…????

This week –end I met one of my friend who is a Lawyer. These are some of the points which are interesting .
The ability to file registry documents electronically will be a huge boon. But electronic filing does not a paperless transaction make.
Contractual documents between the parties to a sale will continue to be paper and pen, as will all of the typical closing documents. As my friend says says, we will need to “transmit to the registry of deeds the scanned image of a document.” The document will need to exist and be executed before it can be scanned.
During the next real estate boom, perhaps this innovation will prevent the long lines at the recording desk, provide buyers instant gratification at closings, and save time and money on couriers and overnight mail.
I applaud and encourage the innovation. The paper, unfortunately, will continue to pile up around me.

Nuk ka komente: